The Whistleblower Paperback and E-book debuts
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE: January 4, 2012.
From Whitewater to Sex to Terrorism to Solyndra and Fast and Furious, New Book Reveals the Strategies and Tactics that Protected the Clinton White House from Prosecution in the 1990’s are being used in the Obama White House today.
In The Whistleblower: How the Clinton White House Stayed in Power to Reemerge in the Obama White House and on the World Stage (One Rock Ink Publishing, January 4, 2012), investigative journalist Marinka Peschmann fires a badly needed warning shot that puts the corrupt on notice and provides encouragement to those who expect and deserve better of their public servants. Her work reads like a morality play—an allegory for our era offering a far greater message for America and a path to redemption for our political system through its often-surprising exposé of well-known and less-known characters of the Clinton era.
With over 400 endnotes including never reported information, The Whistleblower is the story the ruling elite never wanted the public to read.
- Find out who is The Whistleblower. When you think you know, you’ll find out that you are wrong.
- See Hillary’s secret police in action.
- See how playing on Team Clinton and Team Obama doesn’t guarantee you’ll be safe from future injury, mayhem, unemployment or much worse.
- Learn why Linda Tripp needed an insurance policy to protect herself from the Clintons.
- See how Hollywood tricks, “cohesive strategy”, and “joint defense” tactics thwarted the rule of law
Marinka Peschmann has collaborated, ghostwritten, and contributed to books and stories from showbiz and celebrities to true crime, politics, and the United Nations. After freelancing behind the scenes in both the mainstream press and the new media, it was time to step forward.